Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Opening, Another Show...

I wrote this last night, but didn't get around to posting it until today...


Well thats it. I just got back to my apartment after our last dress rehearsal/preview show. And now tomorrow is it!! It's time to put the show we've been working on in front of an audience! We've finally worked out most of the kinks that come with a show of this magnitude (things that naturally become difficult when you're working with a two-floor set).

I am so excited, and I really think we're at a point where we need to put the show in front of people to see if it's funny. The show's 5 dollars for admission, unless you are a current Gannon student or faculty member with an ID, then it's free!!

Hope to see you there! And I'll have to put up some pictures after the run of the show :)

Peace- Nicole

PS- Get more info on Noises Off at www.gannon.edu/theatre and check out the preview article and photos in this week's Gannon Knight !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that was an awesome play and you all did an amazing job at performing! No offense to the guys, but all of the females in the play had better accents than the males haha sometimes a male would talk and we were like "sooo no believeable" haha

but regardless.. great job!!! :) and good luck in the rest of your career at Gannon!

The Rabid Child said...

Ah, *there* you are. Apologies for the most likely unwelcome intrusion - the reason I wanted to find you again was that a long time ago, a professional actress/voiceover artist/producer/agent(?) I know was taking interest in you, because I told her how good you were. After that, you disappeared, and I had to tell her you were MIA.

It's been about a year, and I'm still very much in contact with this person... would you still be interested in speaking with her?