Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm a... junior?! Crazy!!!

Friday, May 8, 2009: A day that has been marked in my Gannon planner since I moved into my apartment at the beginning of the year. Today is the last day of finals, and my last day of Sophomore Year here at Gannon!!!

This week has been crazy, two exams, three projects and a design presentation (which we may get a video of at some point!), but it's finally over and summer is coming FAST!

I'm going to continue blogging over the summer, since I'm planning on doing something pretty exciting- I was accepted as an intern in the programming department at KDKA 1020 radio in Pittsburgh!! I can not wait to get started and work in a station in the city.

Also, I recently started a "twitter" account for shorter updates sometimes when a blog entry would be just too long (honestly, sometimes none of our attention spans are long enough for a full blown entry). But to follow my twitter- check out http://www.twitter.com/dohoda001.

As always, over the summer you can always email me if you have any questions or just want to talk about the University, or my major- Theatre & Communication Arts! You can even find me on Facebook.

Good luck to all the graduating seniors in high school as well- I hope you're looking at great colleges like GANNON for the fall semester!!

Peace- Nicole

No comments: